As a part of the engineering team you will be:
What do we look for?
- building highly-scalable and secure payments platform
- primary owners of one or more components of the platform and will drive innovation in your area of ownership
- working with various product teams gathering requirements and adding capabilities
- working with some of the smartest people in the industry and will have ample opportunity to learn and grow
- using cutting-edge cryptography to secure payments beyond industry standards.
- deriving actionable insights by mining TBs of data.
- building low-level infrastructure that aims to push the boundaries of network performance.
- participating actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you
- review and influence new evolving design, architecture, standards and methods with stability, maintainability and scale in mind
- identify patterns and provide solutions to class of problems
- research, evaluate and socialize new tools, technologies, and techniques to improve the value of the system
- be able to multitask, prioritize and handle dependencies with minimal oversight
NOTE: This is not official government website, It's our responsibility to share your complaints on social media, also kind of your information keep sharing your complaint on social media like facebook, what's app group.
What do we look for?
From a technology perspective, you should have 2-5 years of experience in a reasonably sized subset of the following ( the more, the merrier!! )
- Worked on one or more large scale java applications.
- Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability, and availability.
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions.
- Shrewd focus on latency and throughput of services.
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC.
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc..
- Experience in working with Message Brokers and Application Containers
- Great ability to mentor and train other team members.
- A clear understanding of the CAP theorem and its implications for real-world distributed systems.
- “Call me maybe” is more than just a song for you.
- You have studied distributed systems like Dynamo, HBase, various messaging and queuing systems and understand nuances of Time, Clocks, and Ordering of Events, rate control, load distribution.
- You can smell fraud, transaction risks and abuse a mile away.
Internetand Computer Software
Important Information: As per the complaints people doing on this website. If your complaint not resolved on this site we are not responsible so, please share your concern and your complaints on social media the company will see your complaint and resolve as soon as possible. Because it's company reputations. We are here to help you everything. If you need to contact us please visit on contact us page. We are doing like voxya comlaint site as well as consumerforums site.